This is the very first Goldsmiths Dance video I made. Most of the footage from this video has all been shot during our Taster Week! From all the videos I've made so far, I still believe this one is one of my best works. Not because it's visually stunning or has a lot of effects, because it doesn't. I'm proud of this piece because despite the music being challenging to work with, it fitted perfectly with the energy I got from the dancers and therefore I spent an incredible amount of time ensuring each frame was in place. I had so much fun putting this video together and despite the long and tiresome hours, it's worth it in the end.
Shot on: Canon XM2 PAL Camcorder
The trailer for Black & White's DVD. Despite running around on the day of the show panicked that everything was going to get done in time, I managed to set up the video cameras to record the show so we could release the footage on DVD. This trailer was edited and released as a teaser for those that thought about purchasing the DVD.
Edited on: Final Cut Express 4.0.1, Adobe After Effects & Adobe Photoshop CS3
Shot on: Canon XM2 PAL Camcorder & Canon SLR EOS 40D
One of my most recent videos. The current Goldsmiths Dance team and I came up with an idea to promote this year's dance show in an unconventional way and so we organised a flash mob to be performed in the middle of Goldsmiths' canteen during a busy lunch hour. Many thanks to all the instructors that choreographed their styles, to the wonderful dancers that took part and to my talented friend Howard Whiddett that went out of his way to produce a fantastic piece of music for us to use! Well done to everyone involved, we pulled it off so well! Shame the canteen staff made us clean up all those leaflets though!
Edited on: Final Cut Pro 7.0, Adobe After Effects CS4 & Color 7.0
Shot on: Canon XM2 PAL Camcorder & other various machines
No comments:
Post a Comment